• Palanga – the summer capital of Lithuania with sandy beaches
• Nida – a world heritage site with unique nature
• Juodkrantė – a resort in Neringa, Curonian Peninsular, Kursiu Nerija National park.
• Birštonas – a balneological resort and a spa town, surrounded by pine forests.
• Druskininkai – a developed spa town with the largest water park in Eastern Europe, the Snow Arena – one of the biggest indoor skiing slopes in Europe. The Water Park and the Snow Arena connected with the cable car.
Lithuania has many holy sites, especially in Samogitia, which are worth a visit. Major pilgrim age sites:
• Gate of Dawn (Vilnius)
• Hill of Crosses, (Samogitia)
• Žemaičių Kalvarija, (Samogitia)
• Šiluva, (Samogitia)