1. Introduction Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and one of the few in the region where a wide liberal arts education...
1. Introduction Vilnius University – the oldest and largest Lithuanian higher education institution. Since its establishment in the 16th century, Vilnius University, as integral part of European science and culture has embodied the concept of a classical university and the unity of studies and research. Vilnius University is an active participant in international scientific and academic activities...
The International School of Law and Business/University of Applied Sciences (ISLB) is one of the largest private higher education institutions in Lithuania. (more…)
1- Introduction An education at EHU does more than immerse students in a range of subjects and disciplines. It promotes a transdisciplinary approach as well as the critical thinking skills that empower them to develop innovative solutions, ideas, and enterprises. Since May 2018 EHU is based in the very heart of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed...
1. Introduction Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is an international university located in Vilnius and Kaunas, Lithuania. Modern, creative and entrepreneurial academic community has raised MRU to the leading university in social sciences and interdisciplinary research in Lithuania. MRU cooperates closely with over 300 universities, public and private institutions, takes part in academic, professional and inter-sectorial...
1. Introduction LCC International University is a nationally and internationally recognized liberal arts institution in Klaipėda, Lithuania. Established in 1991 by a joint venture of Lithuanian, Canadian and American foundations, LCC has distinguished itself in the region by offering a unique, future-oriented style of education and an interactive academic environment. (more…)
VILNIUS, Jun 19, BNS – Vilnius University has gone up by 30 position to the 458th place in the global QS World University Rankings 2020. (more…)
1. Introduction Since starting its activities in 1999, ISM University of Management and Economics had one aim from the very beginning – to offer innovative, qualitative studies and training of management and economics for creative, ambitious young persons and already experienced business managers. Customer Recognition (students, businesses and alumni), International Recognition and Sustainability. Quality and...
PhD & Fellowship
PhD & Fellowship
Bachelor & Master
3 years (180 ECTS credits) towards a professional bachelor or an academic bachelor. Offers students core teaching in the chosen discipline, as well as a broad general education. The academic bachelor gives access to master’s studies.
1 or 2 years (60 or 120 ECTS credits). Provides specialized content whilst allowing for further development of the scientific research process.