ISM University of Management and Economicadminlithuania
ISM University of Management and Economic
Since starting its activities in 1999, ISM University of Management and Economics had one aim from the very beginning – to offer innovative, qualitative studies and training of management and economics for creative, ambitious young persons and already experienced business managers. Customer Recognition (students, businesses and alumni), International Recognition and Sustainability. Quality and internationality have become the most important priorities of the University’s activities. This aim has been evaluated by International Quality Accreditation (IQA) awarded to ISM in 2006 by the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), thus certifying that ISM belongs to universities that offer the most advanced business studies in the region.
ISM University of Management and Economics is one of the top-ranked business universities in the Baltics, founded by BI Norwegian Business School. ISM is a modern Lithuanian university that quickly reacts to new trends in the market and applies the most novel teaching methodologies. ISM academic faculty has studied in the best ranked universities in the world, such as Oxford, Harvard, NYU and others.
The University was the first in Lithuania to respond to the global call for business schools and academic associations to advance corporate social responsibility worldwide. ISM has committed to adhere to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), which were unveiled by a group of scholars and leading academic organization at the UN Global Compact Leaders’ Summit in July 2007. PRME provide a framework for academic institutions to advance the broader cause of corporate social responsibility and incorporate universal values into curricula and research.
ISM is also one of the first universities in Lithuania joining the UN Global Compact and thus becoming a part of the National Network of Responsible Business Organisations. The members of this network and the Global Compact committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
|Tuition fee, per semester (non-EU)|
|Digital Business and Innovation||3||€ 3033|
|Economics and Data Analytics||3||€ 2600|
|Economics and Politics||3||€ 2600|
|Industrial Technology Management||3||€ 2600|
|International Business and Communication||3||€ 2600|
|Business Management and Marketing||3||€ 2600|
- Secondary school diploma;
- TOEFL (IBT minimum score 60) or IELTS academic (minimum score 5.5) test certificate.
- Competitive score consists of the final state exams (or annual grades, if there are no exams in the country of residence; or if they haven’t been taken the score will be calculated using annual school grade decreased by 50 %):
- One of the following subjects: Geography / Biology / Information technology / Second foreign language
- (Optional) Documents proving achievements in national and international competitions (Economics, Management, Politics or Equivalent. Copy of certificate must be added to application).
- Filled online form
|Global Leadership and Strategy||1.5||€ 3300|
|International Marketing and Management||2||€ 2475|
|Financial Economics||2||€ 2475|
|Innovation and Technology Management||1.5||€ 3300|
- Applicants must submit an online application
- Once student has submitted all required documents and paid application fee, the student will be invited for motivation interview to talk with program director. Interview is held on skype.
- Undergraduate degree diploma and diploma supplement.
- Proved English language skills, which should meet the requirements of Upper Intermediate level of higher. Valid results of TOEFL, IELTS tests.
- Motivation letter and CV.
- A copy of passport pages containing photo and information about identity.
- Documents confirming academic activities (if applicable).
- Receipt of made application fee
|Doctoral Program in Management||Full-time – 4 years,
part-time – 6 years
|€ 5379||€ 3586|
- Completed application form.
- Master’s degree diploma and its supplement (submit copies and show original).
- Applicants who have earned their degrees abroad must submit original notarized translations (into English) of the Master’s degree diploma and its supplement.
- Enveloped and sealed recommendations from two scholars.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (in English).
- Research proposal (in English; to be submitted in both hard and electronic copies).
- Motivation letter explaining the reasons of applying to doctoral studies (in English).
- Proved English language skills (for non-native speakers), which should meet the requirements of Upper Intermediate level or higher. Valid results of TOEFL, IELTS are accepted of the last 2 years. Minimum test scores are: TOEFL – a score of 70 points; IELTS academic – a score of 6.0. If none of these tests has been taken, a test will be organized at ISM.
- List and copies of publications (if applicable; list of publications in English).
- Digital photo (3×4 cm).
- Copy of passport or ID card (copy of the page of passport with the photo and personal data).
- Applicants whose documents presented for admission are issued under different surnames must submit a copy of the document confirming the change (submit copies and show original).
- Bank statement confirming the payment of the application and English language test (if applicable) fee.
(More Information: https://www.ism.lt/en/)